You are typically
- A HR manager or executive running a leadership, recruitment or training programme, or a development centre. You would like an actor-facilitator to make the learning factor more experiential or a trainer to support you in developing/running the programme.
- An executive or public official who needs copy for a speech, presentation or strategy announcement, or who’d like succinct feedback on its delivery.
- A newspaper or magazine commissioning editor looking for an article with depth, clarity and well-sourced facts.
- A university or college professor who would like a case study to illustrate specific, conceptual content or who wants to turn an academic paper into a more mainstream article.
- A film producer or director in need of a voiceover solution for a company film or television programme – compellingly written links and a female voice experienced in broadcasting.